At HCL, we firmly believe that supporting and encouraging our staff really brings out the best in them. As part of this ethos, we have been recognising our Care Workers through awarding Employee of the Month. Care Workers may be nominated by colleagues or their Service Users for quality of care, flexibility, helpfulness and so on.
From 2017, we will post monthly updates for each Employee of the Month and why they were nominated, but for now, I would like to share with you our Employees of the Month for 2016 to date:
- January – Jayne Harrison Tankard, Yew Tree Locality
- February – Allison Laitak, Review Team
- March – Debbie Leith (now moved to pastures new)
- April – Fran Clitherow, West Derby Locality
- May – Vicky Crawford, Knotty Ash Locality
- June – Sue Harding, Yew Tree Locality
- July – Nicola Marshall, Stoneycroft Locality
- August – Marie Hunter, Tuebrook Locality
- September – Sarah Byrne, Tuebrook Locality
- October – Debbie Clark, Fazakerly Locality
A big well done to all our Employees of the Month who received a voucher in recognition of their achievements.
If you would like to nominate your Care Worker, please contact the office on 0151 737 2820 stating why you think they should be Employee of the Month. The worker with the strongest nomination will be selected by members of the Senior Management Team.