COVID vaccinations are being offered as a priority to all Social Care frontline workers. HCL are therefore, actively encouraging all of their workforce to take this opportunity and get vaccinated!
Homecarers Liverpool are incredibly grateful to be offered the vaccine before the general population, and are therefore promoting the vaccination through all platforms as we do not want anyone to miss this opportunity.
How HCL are encouraging vaccination:
- Communicating with staff daily to assist and guide
- Sending weekly communications with the workforce to educate them about the vaccine, to ensure the correct facts are received
- Taking part in a group-wide vaccine campaigns to promote uptake
- Management are setting by example, as our entire management team are proud to have received vaccination
- Supporting staff to book appointments
- Promoting vaccine across all social media platforms
If you are part of the HCL team and still need to be vaccinated, please contact the office or email our dedicated COVID hotline for assistance email@example.com.
If you would like to know if you are eligible for vaccination please visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/coronavirus-vaccine/ for more information.
Protect yourselves and others, get vaccinated.