Job Role in Brief
Reports to: Operations Manager
Responsible for: Care Training Officer
To undertake the role of Care Training Manager, to ensure that all HCL staff have the required skills, knowledge and experience to deliver services to a high standard, ensuring that training provision meets current CQC Regulatory requirements and specific requirements with commissioned contracts.
We are looking for people who can demonstrate the following values & attributes to work with us
- Kindness – towards customers and colleagues.
- Respect – for others both our customers and colleagues.
- Compassion – towards our customers & the care we deliver.
- Reliable and efficient – deliver high-quality services and best value when we are expected to by our customers.
- Enthusiastic and a positive attitude – self-motivated, and able to motivate others in a positive way.
- Integrity, honesty and trustworthy – Demonstrated in behaviours and actions.
- Reflective – Self-awareness and willingness to learn, improve and adapt to need/change.