Reablement Care Assistant
Job Role in Brief
Are you looking for a new challenge that is rewarding and will genuinely make a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking for a role that is varied and provides opportunities for progression? If the answer is ‘yes’, then this Reablement Support role is for you.
HCL Care Services are one of the leading providers of adult social care in the Liverpool City Region, who take pride in providing high standards of personalised and professional care to our customers in their own homes, to enable them to live as independently for as long as possible.
As a Reablement Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing short term care to help get customers back on their feet on their return home from Hospital. It helps customers to rebuild their confidence in day-to-day tasks and allows them to return to a normal independent life.
- A starting salary of £9.50 / hour (£19, 760 per annum).
- Full Time / Part Time positions available in Liverpool.
- Comprehensive training available through to degree courses.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills within the care sector.
- Shifts: 8am-2pm and 4pm-10pm.
- Every other weekend off.
- Previous experience of delivering Care Services.
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Health and Social Care.
- Be flexible.
- Driver with access to a vehicle.
Job Benefits as a Reablement Care Assistant in Liverpool
- Competitive pay rates
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Work phone & free uniform provided
- Flexible working
- Mileage paid for
We are looking for people who can demonstrate the following values & attributes to work with us
- Kindness – towards customers and colleagues.
- Respect – for others both our customers and colleagues.
- Compassion – towards our customers & the care we deliver.
- Reliable and efficient – deliver high-quality services and best value when we are expected to by our customers.
- Enthusiastic and a positive attitude – self-motivated, and able to motivate others in a positive way.
- Integrity, honesty and trustworthy – Demonstrated in behaviours and actions.
- Reflective – Self-awareness and willingness to learn, improve and adapt to need/change.