Reablement Support Worker
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications - Essential
- Available to work 7am-2pm & 4pm-11pm.
- Driver with access to own vehicle.
- Diploma/N.V.Q. 2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care minimum or willing to enrol onto Diploma
- Previous experience of working with vulnerable adults.
- Caring and empathetic with a focus on the delivery of quality and compassionate care services
- Literacy and Numeracy-must be able to complete accurate and compliant records in relation to care delivery and medication administration via a mobile phone app.
- Good communicator with the ability to encourage service users and engage with family members.
- To be flexible at all times to cover sickness/absence/holidays of care workers across a range of localities.
- Self- motivated with an ability to work independently or as part of a team
About HCL and Workplace Values
Homecarers (Liverpool) Ltd. (HCL) is a leading Healthcare and Social Care Provider supporting clients in their own homes. Our focus is on the individual, empowering them and enabling them to feel independent and included.
Shifts are flexible, but all applicants will be required to work some weekends and evenings on a rota basis. Regular flexible hours are available following satisfactory completion of a probationary period.
The post holder will be expected to operate in line with HCL values which are;