Are you looking for a new challenge that is rewarding and will genuinely make a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking for a role that is varied and provides opportunities for progression? If the answer is ‘yes’, then a career as a Care Assistant is just for you!
HCL are one of the leading providers of adult social care in the Wirral region. We take pride in providing high standards of personalised and professional care to our customers in their own homes, to enable them to live as independently for as long as possible.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for following an agreed care plan designed to meet the needs and wishes of the individual customer.
- A starting rate of £9.50 per hour.
- Full Time / Part Time positions available in Wirral.
- No experience required and full training will be provided.
- Shifts: 8am-2pm and 4pm-10pm.
- Every other weekend off.
- Assist customers with personal care needs where necessary and appropriate for example getting up in the morning washing, dressing and toileting.
- Promote reablement by encouraging customers to work in partnership with you to follow an agreed, personalised care plan.
- Prepare meals/snacks where necessary promoting good nutrition and hydration, ensuring good practice in food preparation and hygiene.
- Administer Medication to customers where required adhering HCL’s Medicines Policy and procedures.
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Full training provided
- Holiday pay
- Paid induction training
- Paid mileage (30p per mile)
- Paid refresher training
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme