Chronic health conditions or recuperating from a stay in hospital can mean difficulties for many people who live on their own. You may need ongoing medical treatment or medication, or just general help and support with your day to day activities and household duties. Our team of licensed healthcare professionals and care support workers can visit you at home on a daily basis to provide the assistance you need.
Our Domiciliary Care Services include:
- Risk assessment
- Assistance with personal care including assistance with toileting, bathing, incontinence care and catheter care
- Assistance with medication as identified on care plan
- Assistance with moving and handling transfers in and out of bed
- Assistance with domestic duties and laundry
- Provision of respite care, sitting service and night service
- Meal preparation and assistance with feeding and drinking
- Liverpool City Council contract from 30 minute calls upwards
- Private referrals (minimum call out 1 hour)
As well as daily help and support, HCL offers additional services such as accompanying individuals on hospital visits or social visits and community activities. We also have handyman and gardening services available on request.